※The viewing right NFT will be valid for one year from issuance.
※The minimum price for the viewing right NFT is 5 MATIC.
1) Deposit your data to LIFE LOG BOX
Upload the video data of which you would like to sell viewing rights as NFT to LIFE LOG BOX, referring to the following page.
2) When ① is completed, the following "My Drive" will appear. Click "NFT Exhibition" for the data you wish to NFT in My Drive.
3) Fill in the required fields and set the royalty rate. Click "Next."
Royalty: In LIFE LOG BOX, when an original creator sells an NFT and the buyer sells the NFT to another user, a certain percentage of compensation is paid. The consideration is called royalty.
4) When (3) is completed, the following "My Drive" would appear again. Select "NFT" at the top of the screen.
5) Click on "Rights Management" for the data for which you wish to sell viewing rights.
6) Click "Create viewing rights."
7) Please follow the instructions on the screen below to set the number of viewing rights NFTs to be sold. (You may issue as many as you like, but no more than 100 per issue.)
8) Follow the instructions on the Wallet to remit the Gas Fee for the issue.
Gas fee is the charge paid by users for transactions on the blockchain. The gas serves an integral role in facilitating compensation to miners for the computing resources and effort required for validating transactions and including them in the blockchain.
9) Follow the instructions on the screen below to set the price and select "Publish".
10) When NFT is being published and exhibited, the number of viewing right NFTs currently issued will be displayed in the "Number of sheets" section of the relevant data. (It takes time for NFTs to be issued.) (It takes time to issue NFTs.) When the set number of sheets is displayed, the process is complete. However, when creating a large number of NFTs, some of the NFTs may end up being created unsuccessfully. In that case, please create the NFT again.
After the start of sales, "Number of sheets" will display "Remaining number (number of NFTs that have not yet been sold)/"Total number of NFTs created".